Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to California

I keep thinking summers over already It's weird spending this much time in California during the summer. It's cleaning time....It's sad i actually want to clean because theres nothing else to do....so what do i do when everythings clean?
You know how most people come back from vacation taller, wiser, and more sophisticated? Ok so maybe not all of those things but when someone comes back from a trip they've usually changed in some positive kind of way, But when i got back from Idaho the only thing that changed with me is I'm now slightly shorter and sport a new-found love for Star Wars. Somehow this doesn't surprise me.
Heres a random thought well It's kind of relevant....not really. So Me and alot of my friends are starting High school this year which basically means we're leaving kidhood and moving on to becoming adults(i.e. we won't be kids much longer). The thoughts kind of sad so i was looking back on everything that's happened to me so far and sadly most of the times i remember the most are full of drama. I mean some pretty amazing times have happened with friends but when i look back on school and on life in general it seems like even when we were really young we were trying to be older than we actually are. If kids now and days are so determined to be older and grown-up then they won't actually have the chance to be kids. Is it just me or is that thought slightly depressing?
Or another one is does anyone truely have their own likes and dislikes anymore? Civilization as a whole is so absorbed in follwing new trends and copying others that no one really has opinions of their own anymore.
See? this is what happens when I'm stuck in a room cleaning I think waaay too much for my own good. Thinking is good for you but the things I come up with are very odd. Anyway time to go.
byebye
love, 009

No comments: