Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The penny tells all

I'm anemic, so says the penny. Apparently if you're anemic and you rub copper against you're skin then it'll leave a black streak while on normal people it leaves a white streak. Something about how the copper draws out the iron, I don't know. But low and behold a black streak appeared when a penny was rubbed on my face. I thought they stopped making pennies out of copper...oh well, anyway I'm kind of dissapointed.

I mean there are tons of anemic people out there in the world, it's become extremely common. If I have to have a disease it might as well be something extremely rare and unheard of. Hmm, I guess for now I'll have to live with my overly ordinary disease and see what the doctors say tomorrow.
Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite!

Love,
009

No comments: