Saturday, April 24, 2010

You, Yes, You

I forgot to tell you! Yes, you. The other day in English we were watching Kung Fu Panda and my friends and I were wondering, how fat must you be to not see your toes?

Well then I was at the super market yesterday, buying milk since we ran out and I really wanted cereal, and I got in line when I realized the man infront of me was very, well, obese. He was also very stout and only a few inches taller than me, so while he was paying I went up on my tippy toes and feeling very much like a secret agent I looked over his shoulder and you know what? I couldn't see his toes! His belly was in the way.

Later I said I'd tripped and then apologized for getting so close to him.

Now, this message is to Kumquat:
I now know how fat you must be to not see your toes! I'll show you Monday =]

...and now my last lollipop is all gone...how sad.

Love,
009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you could publish a blog based simply on your adventures at the supermarket. Nice skills 009.
(kumquat)

SlylyAnnonymous said...

Woah that'd be cool...haha I thought you'd appreciate that investigation :P